Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Shopping in Germany has never been an exciting thing to do. I used to love to shop (except for groceries) in the states to snatch up great bargains. I miss Target and even Walmart, because we have only one store like it and it is not convenient. (nothing is really convenient here, thus one of the hassles of shopping.)

I usually go grocery shopping with Jason to help speed the trip along and keep it from being entirely loathsome! I have discovered almost everything in the store now, but like any store, it continually gets new products. I stumbled on these at my grocery store the other day.




Just in case you don't know, this is yogurt. [The other two are coconut (not bad, just different) and christmas cookies (like shortbread), yummy] I am not sure who their target consumer is? but no matter, YUCK!

4 comments:

NonModern said...

On the positive side of things, I love the huge variety of yogurt flavors here. Still, corn and popcorn are pushing it a bit. Haven't we seen Rhubarb yogurt here too?

Janis said...

Double YUCK!! Like the Chileans putting tuna and frozen corn on pizza.

Deanna said...

Just when you thought you'd seen it all...

Madge said...

You all must be the special test market for those tempting flavorful items :-)...have not seen them down here in the south.....guess i have not really looked too hard for yogurt with corn or popcorn flavor...It is hard enough to get our friends to eat our popcorn with just salt and butter and no sugar... I'll look next time i'm out shopping..which won't be until after.....Rosenmontag, then Fastnacht, then Ashenmittwoch....then..:-) life here can keep you guessing or at least your pantry full. :-)