Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Goethe

Jason and I began a 4 week language class on Monday. With Jason's sister being so unwell, class from 8:30 to 1:00, just my everyday chores, and everything else coming up in the holiday season, I will probably be posting very little. I am on the search for 2 apartments for some workers coming in January, and if Emily does well and Janis is not needed in December, Mike and Janis will be here with us for the 2 weeks around Christmas. So, with all that rambling I will sign off. If someone does something amazing cute, funny or precocious, or we have a great story to tell, I will blog it.
After Christmas I will share pics from the top floor of our house. I am hoping to have it done shortly after Mike and Janis bring my new bedding stuff! I know if you made it this far you must be thoroughly bored by now, so I will stop.

Bis dann...... (till then)

No comments: